Monday, October 1, 2007

classification intros 1 and 2

I have always known I wanted three kids. I am an only child and growing up I always wanted a sibling. I would bug my mother constantly to come play with me, I never left her alone. So when I started thinking about children I knew I wanted more then one. It is a big question for a lot of people. If you choose to become a parent do you have one, two, three, or more? For me it was easy I wanted three, which is how I pictured my family. It was a big surprise to see how the family dynamics changed with each child.

A person once told me that going from two to three kids is like going from man to man defense to zone. I agree completely now having three children the dynamics in the family change. I played everything over and over in my head before deciding to have our third child. I’m not even sure it was truly a planned thing but I couldn’t be happier that it happened. You have your first child and you think oh I can handle this. Then you have number two and you think well if we can handle two what it one more? So then the third one comes along and all you think is wow how can I handle all these kids?

2 comments:

johngoldfine said...

Not sure I see this leading to a classification essay on three types of kid--seems like we're going to get an effect piece on the effects of each new child or a process piece on how dynamics change or how one handles new arrivals.

MTracy said...

I decided to try something completly different I hope this works better