Thursday, September 27, 2007

metagraf

What went wrong and what went right? All I can say is at first what did go right for me. I was getting myself so confused I was having one of those moments when nothing was making sense to me. I struggled with this at first, I knew what I was going to write about I was just going about it the wrong way. For some reason I couldn’t wrap my brain around two intros, what is so confusing about that? I thought I had to write the whole thing all at once. Anyway after I had talked to you about it and reread the assignment for the 50 time it finally clicked. Wow I was supposed to write two intros then figure out which one sounded better and then do the same with the outro. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with my hopefully temporary confusion. I can’t promise I won’t have another moment of confusion so I am apologizing and saying thanks ahead of time.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

I hate to say this but I sort of expect confusion with the dual intros. I want to break people out of old habits, out of the tried-and-true; I want to try to convince them there are other ways of writing. Hence, the multiple intros, the outro before the rest, and so on. Naturally, there's confusion, but5 you came through with flying colors.