Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Graf #3

The outside of my refrigerator:

I will start on the right side:
There is a calendar with a lot of writing all over it (appointments, sport schedules.)
A lunch menu for my son’s school
A picture of a me and a girl I work with
2 appointment cards (that have already gone by)
A wish list for things we want for the house
Leap Frog alphabet magnets
Leap Frog farm and farm animal magnets

Let’s move to the front:
Five drawings my children made. A fish, bus, scribbles, our family and a dog.
Two pictures of my mini dachshunds
A picture of each one of my children in little magnet frames
A picture of my grandfather (who is no longer with us)
Paper that has John Goldfines email address on it
14 random magnets of bees and butterflies

The left side:
A list of emergency phone numbers
My husbands schedule for his soccer team
Pats Pizzas number
Two appointment cards for my dogs

Wow she has a lot on her fridge! She has leap frog magnets so she must be a mom of young children. She is probably home most of the time chasing her kids so she doesn’t have enough time to clean off her fridge. She appears to love pictures since they are taking up most of any white space that might be there. I would say she’s not sure what to do with all the beautiful drawings so she finds room for them any where she can find some. It seems like she is trying to be very organized with all her appointments and schedules but is she really organized? How can she even find anything on there? If she thinks it’s important it goes on the fridge as long as there’s a spot. If her fridge reflects her life, it must be pretty chaotic, or really organized, who knows. Oh, one more thing she must really like Pats Pizza.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

I'm proud that my email address made it to the Wall of Fame, along with Pat's Pizza and a Leap Frog magnet.... You handle the details very well in the attached graf.