Monday, September 24, 2007

intro 4 ?

Well, there is another reason to run as fast as we can out of this place. The optimism didn’t work this time the dinner tasted like they pulled it out of the freezer and threw it in the oven. I looked at my husband Bill and said “we can not stay here.” I wanted our first week as husband and wife to be something I always would remember not something I wanted to soon forget. We weren’t sure what to do next, if we left right now would they give us our money back?

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Hey Melody--well, you've written paragraphs 2, 3, 4 here--not intros, but the support grafs, the middle of the essay.

As problems go, there are worse ones.

YOu've got good material and the right structure, clear paragraphs, just not detailed enough yet to really grab the reader.

So, forget about intro 2. Work on 2, 3, 4 and eventually paragraph five.