Friday, September 21, 2007

intro 1

We parked our car next to an old cabin that looked liked it should be in one of those scary movies you watch late at night with your friends. It didn’t look like there were any other people staying in the cabins next to us, we were all alone. We walked into the room waiting to see the amazing things this place had to offer. We looked around and saw a room stuck in the seventies, don’t get me wrong I have nothing against the seventies. I decide to give it a chance so I put our bags down and walked around the room. There was our own private red heart shaped pool which was more like a bathtub, it looked much bigger in the pictures. On the side of the “pool” there were two champagne glasses with pink candles on either side. There were mirrors covering one whole wall and little heart shaped soap on the sink in the bathroom. I feel damp cold blankets as I sit down on the bed and that is when I knew we had to get out of there.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Nice stuff, funny, human, clever--but does it (yet) lead to a cause essay where you give three reasons for--? How about a preview sentence? "The reasons I knew I had flee immediately were a, b, c." Something like that?