Wednesday, October 3, 2007

classification intro 1 and 2

I don’t know anyone out there that doesn’t like to sit down with a big bag of buttered popcorn and watch a good movie. We all have our favorites whether it is comedy, action, drama, or horror. I enjoy all types of movies but my favorite still has to be a good horror movie. Horror movies within themselves can be broken down into smaller categories. I have broken them into three; gore fest, a creature feature and a slasher.

My stomach is in knots, my hands are covering my face just enough so that I can still peak out through them. I ask my husband over and over again what is happening because I want to know so bad but sometimes I just can’t watch. That is how it is when I am watching a horror movie. I enjoy a really entertaining movie but horror movies are still right there at the top. There are all types of horror movies but I have broken them down into three categories a gore fest, a creature feature and a slasher.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Might work as a topic, but it's hard to individualize material about mass consumables. YOu've got to put yourself in the support grafs and avoid giving definitions that simply restate things any reader will already know.