Thursday, October 4, 2007

outro for classification

As much as I still love horror movies I have noticed they are getting harder for me to watch. After having children I am a little more sensitive towards them. I catch myself not only covering my eyes more but plugging my ears. I have to wonder what is the purpose of watching a movie if your hiding most of the time? Still, every time a preview for the next big horror movie comes on I find myself wanted to go to the theater to see it. That is the way to experience a scary movie with the room pitch black and the surround sound son loud it is almost unbearable. For me the way to tell if it was a really good horror movie is if you screamed out loud anytime during the movie since it takes a lot for me to do so. And yes it has happened to me, but only once.

No comments: