Wednesday, December 12, 2007

essay #11

What you learned

I learned that I enjoyed taking this class even tough I am not a strong writer. I also learned sometimes I try to over think a topic when I should just start writing when something comes to mind.

Whether the course surprised you in any way

It did surprise me I didn’t realize how hard it would be for me. It also surprised me that for the most part we got to write about topics that really interested us that makes it more interesting.

Whether what you learned was worth your time and money

It was definitely worth my time. I am very happy I started out with this class and had you as a teacher because I am just starting to get into the groove of school again so it can be pretty challenging at first. I didn’t feel stupid even when you would ask me to redo an essay because you were very nice about the whole thing. You would think that all the teachers would be this way but unfortunately not all are.

What was good in the course?

Making me have to use my brain again. Again I enjoyed the class overall but I did enjoy the prompts. It was fun to write them and fun to read others. One of the prompts would make me think of something but make someone else think of something totally different so it was interesting to read.

Things I should change

Nothing

Things that should stay the same

The way you are as a teacher I really do mean that you were very helpful. Thank you so much.

Any miscellaneous advice or suggestions

I just wanted to say thanks for putting up with my writing I know it is a little rough around the edges but I like to think it got smoother as the class went on. Maybe I will have you in another class. Thanks again.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

I enjoyed working with this group--a lot of serious people with some goals I could help them towards and some anxieties I could help quiet.

Definitely smoother!